Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday 24 January 2013

Twenty-Nine Months

We've had a relatively good month since the last update, including a great Christmas, New Year in the Cotswolds and three weeks of wedding preparation. Daisy's favourite pastime is now jumping, whether on the trampoline, on the sofa or just on the floor. When she's on the trampoline, she likes to 'jump really big high', and then she likes to 'spin really big fast'. She's learned a lot of phrases from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, including 'Oh boy oh boy' when I tell her we're doing something she likes, and 'X marks the spot' when watching or talking about anything to do with finding treasure.

When she gets frustrated, she has taken to saying 'Foe!' I'm not entirely sure where that's come from, but I have a feeling it might be me... When I get frustrated, I say, 'Oh, for...' then stop myself before I swear. Naughty Mummy :).

A couple more funny phrases of Daisy's: she likes to put things 'in the right border' and often hides things 'under the neath'.

Videos this month:

Firstly, Sing-Along-A-Mickey-Mouse: -



Then a conversation about Sparky the Lion, in the episode 'Donald's Lost Lion': -


And finally, some Pirate Dancing, which she stops and does every time she watches this particular episode of Timmy Time: -


No comments:

Post a Comment