Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday 8 January 2013

2012: Week 52 and a Half

This post is just for the last three days of 2012. For new posts in 2013, please go to my Project 365 Website for 2013.



Saturday 29 December


Jon took this picture while Daisy wasn't looking this morning. I love it!


Sunday 30 December


We left Mum & Dad's today and travelled to the Cotswolds to spend New Year with Jon's friends. Daisy enjoyed spending time with Teddy and Matilda, and playing with Teddy's puzzles, but mostly she enjoyed watching the Timmy Time DVD that Jen got her for Christmas ;-).


Monday 31 December


My Facebook status today read: "I feel quite sad to be leaving 2012 behind. As well as being a great year for Britain, it's been a great year for me - I've got engaged, bought a house, lost 2 stone, planned a wedding... I suppose next year I'll have to be content with getting married, going on honeymoon, building a house and moving into it :-)."


I hope you've enjoyed this year's pictures.  Even though I hate remembering to take my camera with me everywhere and I often forget to take photos for days at a time, I'm going to continue doing Project 365 in 2013. Glutton for punishment...

No comments:

Post a Comment