Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday 25 December 2012

2012: Week 51

Saturday 15 December


Jon and I went into London today to see Jersey Boys.  We also booked a pre-theatre meal but were in town an hour or so early so decided to go to the Winter Wonderland at Hyde Park. Note to self: Do not go to Winter Wonderland at Hyde Park 10 days before Christmas, especially when you're desperate for the loo.  It took us 10 minutes to get in the gate, then 15 minutes to find the nearest toilet, then I queued for 25 minutes so by the time I was done, it was time to leave :).


Sunday 16 December
 

Butter wouldn't melt...


Monday 17 December


Strawberry Santas, ready for the Slimming World Christmas Party tonight.


Tuesday 17 December


I found out this week that a new soft play area has opened up within walking distance of our house, so we checked it out this afternoon. Daisy HATED it for the first 10 minutes - cried, screamed, wouldn't get out of her buggy, sat on my lap and sucked her thumb - and by an hour and a half later when I told her it was time to leave, she cried again because she didn't want to go :). Here she is before she received the news that it was home time.


Wednesday 19 December


We went to the Little Stars Nativity and Christmas Party this morning, where Daisy ate her body weight in sugar and I felt sure that, despite the fact that she hadn't napped the last couple of days, she wouldn't nap again today either, even though she needed to. My Facebook status from this evening read: "I really wanted an hour to myself this afternoon so in an effort to get Daisy to nap (becoming increasingly difficult these days), we went upstairs and read some stories in her room. Before I knew it she was asleep on my lap. I had so much to do but I reclined the chair, closed my eyes and thanked God for my baby, thinking of the Sandy Hook families whose babies won't fall asleep on their laps again. It was the best hour I've spent in a long time."


Thursday 20 December


Daisy and her friend Harry. It's SOOOO difficult to get a good picture of the two of them!


Friday 21 December


Counting her monies, which she keeps in her Hello Kitty purse.  I swear the first time she hears the phrase 'Let's all put some money into a kitty', she's going to think 'But I've been doing that for years...'!

No comments:

Post a Comment